The Kindness Committee is responsible for spirituality, worship and wellbeing throughout the whole school. They meet regularly to discuss and develop the following:
- All classes are being kind to each other and children are being kind to themselves.
- Share ideas and plan events, such as our Celebration of Kindness Week and Comic Relief, so that we can continue to promote kindness throughout the year.
- Evaluate the collective worship that has taken place that month in our classes and as a whole school. We discuss what we and our friends really enjoy in school and why, as well as share any other ways we would like to worship in the future and follow in Jesus’ example through kindness.
- We have a key role in developing spiritual, moral, social and cultural learning through the school.
- Discuss current issues on a local, national and global scale so that we can learn from, work with and support others around the world. We encourage children to be reflective about and responsible for their actions as good citizens.