We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the Wellbeing Award for Schools!
This is a fantastic achievement for Trinity St. Peter’s, making us one of only five schools in the Liverpool and Sefton areas to have gained this accreditation.
The report notes many of the school’s strengths in promoting positive emotional and physical wellbeing, including:
• Strong vision and values which provide a holistic approach to wellbeing.
• A broad range of approaches to support a Growth Mindset.
• A well-developed PSHE curriculum.
• A wide range of enrichment activities including sport as well as performing arts.
• Use of assessment and external agencies.
• Pupil Voice.