Giving at Trinity St Peters
Giving is part of the fabric of our community at TSP and what makes our school so special. Our staff give their time and expertise to create a memorable education for our children, and the children give so much energy and enthusiasm to their work.
We would also like to invite members of the wider TSP community to give time, talent or treasure, however they can, in support of our school to make a direct difference to our children’s lives.
Recent projects that have been supported / funded include:
· Contributing to the refurbishment of the Hall through purchasing a new projector and speakers
· Improving year 3 and 4 classrooms
· Sourcing new ICT equipment
· Extra workshops to further enhance the school’s curriculum
The school’s current focus is on:
· enhancing the Year 1 playground area. This small, contained area is very tired and in need of some improvements to create a stimulating, engaging space for play. Your contributions will make a difference every day for the children who pass through year 1 each year.
· improving the Key Stage 1 playground which is a thoroughfare for the school and is also used as the play area for Clubhouse, our wrap around care service.
· Following the refurbishment of the school hall which has improved central space for the children to use throughout the day, to now also upgrade the sound and lighting equipment which would further enhance our school performances and workshops.
We aim to raise a minimum of £5,000 each academic year to support projects such as these – the more we can raise, the sooner our children can benefit.
We know that giving money isn’t always possible, so here’s what you can do, whatever your circumstances:
· Give up a few hours to help out a school event, like the summer fair or school disco
· Help to create the gifts for our popular present rooms throughout the year
· Offer your time to join the Team TSP Committee, who meet termly.
· Offer your skills – make items to sell, or organise other fundraising activities?
· Connect us to others – can anyone you know help us with gifts in kind, donations or practical support?
· Offer support through your business – you could sponsor a sports team, advertise at the summer fair, donate raffle prizes, or run workshops for the children
· Take on a challenge to raise funds for school – from running 10km to sitting in a bath of beans!
· Offer gifts in kind – like raffle prizes, materials for projects in school, or things like sports equipment
· Help us to apply for match and grant funding whenever you can – perhaps through your workplace, or through opportunities that you spot (like the Tesco Community Grants Scheme) · You can donate anytime at https://www.justgiving.com/friendsoftrinitystpeters
Team TSP is a registered charity. Its aim is to raise funds to continue to further enhance our children's learning experience at Trinity St Peter's.
If you would like to become more involved with Team TSP or you have any ideas or suggestions for fundraising ideas, please email: TeamTSPfundraising@tsp.sefton.school Together Everyone Achieves More - #TeamTSP