The Digital Readers are responsible for supporting with Computing and E-safety within our school.
They take responsibility to further improve across the school:
- Awareness of E-Safety
They meet regularly to discuss and develop the following:
- To keep up to date with any developments within E-safety.
- Actively promote E-safety including Internet Safety Day.
- Offer support and advice to staff and children within computing and discuss ideas for resources or training that may be required.
- To promote that technology is to be used respectfully, creatively and responsibly.
- To ensure the younger children in the school are supported to be digitally literate.
We are very proud of our Digital Leaders and their commitment to promoting E-safety to all at TSP.