We have recently gained a number of accreditations:
- Thinking School Status
- 'Gold' Global Neighbours Award
- Plastic Free Schools
- SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Education) Gold
- Arts Mark Gold
- Rights Respecting School
- Basic Skills Quality Mark - English and Maths
- Basic Skills Mark – Quality in Early Excellence
- Gold Sports Award
- Geography Quality Mark
- Science Quality Mark
We are also proud to feature in The Parliamentary Review (June 2021) showcasing 'Best Practice'.
We are also ‘outstanding’ in all areas in our most recent Church School Inspection.
Our School's Vision
As a school we firmly believe that every child is a star and that we should work in partnership with all members of the local and wider community to provide each child with the skills and values they need to SHINE in the real world. We want all our children to enjoy their learning journey, to achieve their full potential and to become caring global citizens of the world with the motivation and confidence to be the best they can be.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement is: Guided by our faith in everything that we do and our school motto is: Choose Wisely.
The school’s five core Christian values: Serve, Hope, Imagine, Nurture & Enjoy are embedded in all aspects of school life to ensure the vision and mission statement are a reality at Trinity St. Peter’s and that it truly is a school were children SHINE.
- To have a powerful, exciting and visual identity that explains the school’s vision, values and captures the Christian ethos of the school.
- To have a visually stimulating environment that reflects the school’s identity and inspires children to learn.
- To be a welcoming and happy place where children feel safe and secure and where excellent behaviour is rewarded.
- To recognise the potential of every child, helping them to shine by understanding and celebrating their unique skills, talents, passions and purpose in life.
- To have an innovative curriculum that is focused on bringing the best out of every child and truly supports their spiritual, moral, emotional, cultural and academic development.
- To provide teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- To encourage a deeper understanding of global injustice so to empower the next generation of agents of change.
- To work in partnership with parents, Holy Trinity Church and St. Peter’s Church, and the local and wider community in order to maximise every child’s contribution to, and their opportunities to learn from, their local and worldwide communities.
- To be an inclusive school that ensures that all pupils are given equality of opportunity regardless of gender, special needs, disability or race.